What are Cookies and how are they used on Rotobasque website?
• Ensure that the web pages function correctly.
• Store your preferences, such as the language selected or font size.
• Learn about your browsing experience.
• Collect anonymous statistical information, such as the pages you have visited or how long you have spent on our media.
Cookies are only associated to an anonymous user and their computer/device and do not provide any references that make it possible to identify any personal data. You can access your browser’s settings at any time to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies sent by Rotobasque website, without this preventing access to its content. However, the operational quality of the Services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or who have logged in using their access details will be able to access services which are personalised and adapted to their preferences in accordance with the personal information provided at the time of their registration and information stored in the Cookie in their browser.
• Authentication cookies are by default temporary cookies (per session) not persistent cookies, however, users can make them persistent by ticking the “Remember login” box in access control. For registered users.
• Session cookies, which are produced when you log in, have a duration of 30 minutes from the last period of activity. For registered users.
• A cookie called “language” is created to store the language – in a monolingual installation this is simply the default language of the browser, but if the site supports multiple languages then it may be different depending on the language selected. For all user types.
OWNER NAME OF THE COOKIE FUNCTION
How can I configure my Cookies?
• In any case, we hereby inform you that since the Cookies are not required for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating the settings on your browser which allows you to refuse the installation of all or some Cookies. Most browsers allow you to be warned of the presence of Cookies or to automatically reject them. If you reject them, you can still use our Website, although the use of some services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website could be less satisfactory.
How can I block or allow cookies?
The user may, at any time, choose which cookies they want to operate on this website via:
browser settings; for example:
o Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
There are third-party tools available online that allow users to identify cookies on each website visited and to disable them.